Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dill Pickle Gift Idea

In general, hubby and I don't exchange gifts with each other.  (This mainly hearkens back to the coat debacle from 20+ years ago...however, it is kind of nice not having to worry about trying to find the "perfect" present for him.)

Since I am trying to come up with original ideas for my blog, this year he will be getting a Valentine's present!

(Note:  It is OK to use this image for personal use...simply hover over the picture, right click, copy, open your word processing program, paste and print!)



Did you notice that they are

 "HOT & SPICY"?!?




Linking to:  Sewlicious Home Decor, Kim's Kandy Kreations, Six Sisters Stuff

A Crafty Soiree

6 comments:

  1. Well, he is a hot and spicy kind of guy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving ALL of your ideas! This idea with the pickles is so simple, but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should share about the coat debacle!!! I think the hot and spicy thing works both ways! :)

    www.shutthefridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue...you are one of the first blogs that I started following last year! Hmmm, I'm sure you've heard the coat story, Kayla...it may be best not to revisit it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun idea. My Dear Hubby would love the hot and spicy pickles. Thanks so much for linking up at Shindig Saturday. I am your newest follower on Pinterest and Bloglovin. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...