Scent-sational Candle Gift Tag

The last of my free printable gift tags before I unveil the fun, easy "Ten Days of Gifting"!


This tag will work for any scented candle.


Free Printable Scent-sational Gift Tag

Everyone in my family likes candles and it is always a treat to get a new one each Christmas.  Normally I would choose the scent in person, but I am mainly shopping online these days.  This means that I read through a bunch of reviews for different scents before I purchased this "Grey Flannel" candle from Target.  I haven't burned it yet, but this candle does smell good!  I'm happy to report that my candles were well wrapped and arrived intact.  I think that all of the stores are getting really good at shipping these days!

Free Printable Scent-sational Gift Tag

For this gift, simply purchase your favorite candle and tie on the tag with ribbon or Baker's twine.  Did you know that candles are essential for hygge (hue-gah) and Denmark uses more candles per capita than any other country?

The Oxford English Dictionary defines hygge as a kind of coziness that evokes feelings of contentment and wellbeing. It's also an essential concept in Danish culture. Many articles on hygge mention items like candles, hot chocolate and oversized sweaters, as well as being in the company of loved ones...


Free Printable Scent-sational Gift Tag


Free Printable Scent-sational Gift Tag


Buying someone a candle for Christmas just makes scents!
💖 Karen

Free Printable Scent-sational Gift Tag

Free Printable Scent-sational Gift Tag


© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top