We WASH You A Merry Christmas

Another free printable gift tag that will be one of my "Ten Days of Gifting".  We "WASH" you a Merry Christmas is especially fitting this year because we are washing, masking, social distancing, and then washing again!


We WASH you a Merry Christmas gift tag

I think everyone likes to give or receive a nice hand soap, and I happen to love the Mrs. Meyer's product line.  I ordered this popular seasonal scent from Target online:  Snowdrop.  I looked up the scent definition on their website.  They say it is "citrusy and floral, full of good cheer with uplifting notes of mandarin, iced petunia and praline".  Maybe we will feel full of good cheer when we wash our hands with it!  You can copy me and use this tag as part of the "Ten Days of Gifting" or simply use this as a standalone gift idea for co-workers, neighbors, girlfriends, etc.


We WASH you a Merry Christmas gift tag


I punched a hole through the star and used Baker's Twine to tie the tag onto the bottle.


Free printable We WASH you a Merry Christmas gift tag


Free printable We WASH you a Merry Christmas gift tag



Let's WASH Covid right down the drain and get back to a better "new normal" in 2021!  💗 Karen


We WASH you a Merry Christmas

© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top