Dollar Tree Bunny Ear Picks

I think I've shared that my mom is super crafty.  Well, I stopped over last weekend and she had some adorable little bunny ears in a planter in her front window.  When I asked about them, she said that she made them!  (She follows "The Crafty Decorator".)  These super cute bunny ears are easy to make (video linked below).  The hardest part was finding some of the components at Dollar Tree!



Supplies (total cost - less than $4):

  • Two Pearl Headbands from Dollar Tree (they come in cream or pink)
  • One matching Ponytail Holder from Dollar Tree
  • One Dowel (you can get a pack at Dollar Tree)
  • Floral Wire
  • Hot Glue
  • Pink or Cream Felt (Walmart for me)
  • Cute Ribbon (ready-made bow from Walmart for me)


Cute Dollar Tree Bunny Ear Pick Supplies

Note:  We had a hard time finding the Ponytail Holder (I went to three stores), so my sleuth of a mother asked at our favorite store.  They told her that they receive their shipments on Tuesday's, so to stop back on Wednesday or Thursday to see if any came in.  Maybe your store is the same?


The Crafty Decorator does a really nice step-by-step video that you can follow here!


Wouldn't this be a fun way to spend a "CRAFTERNOON" with your mom/sisters, girlfriends, or teenagers this weekend?!?  Watch for the supplies at a Dollar Tree near you.  Super easy and fun!  (If it is too late for this year, stock up for next year.)


Dollar Tree Bunny Ear Pick

I was super pleased with how mine turned out!

Happy Easter!  Karen


Cute Dollar Tree Bunny Ear Picks

© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top