Free Printable MN State Fair Games

(2020) Today would have been the first day of
 "The Great Minnesota Get-Together".


Sadly, our State Fair is postponed until 2021 due to the pandemic.  We are having a little State Fair themed party at work tomorrow, so I created a couple of simple games to play.  These are themed for the Minnesota State Fair, but if you live in another state, just follow what I did and create your own!

Printable MN State Fair Games

We have "trivia" on our State Fair website, so I just turned some of the questions into an easy multiple choice "guessing" game.  There is no pressure to get the right answer and we will all learn a little bit more about the history of the fair.  There are 10 questions and I printed mine front/back on one page.  I will link the answers at the bottom of this post.

Printable MN State Fair Games



For the second game, I simply gave hints about some of the well known features and attractions at the fair.  I plan to ask questions about which concerts they've seen, their favorites foods, rides and attractions, etc.


Printable MN State Fair Games




Printable MN State Fair Games


I am looking forward to our little party.  Enjoy!  Karen









Thank you to my Pixabay image creators!

Image by David Mark from Pixabay
Image by MichaelGaida from Pixabay
Image by Henry Gartley from Pixabay
© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top