We TISSUE A Merry Christmas

Another free printable gift tag that will be one of my "Ten Days of Gifting"!  This tag is perfect for purse-size or regular boxes of tissues for your girlfriends, coworkers or neighbors (especially helpful during the winter cold/flu season).  I love "Rudolph" saying that it is "For all your red nose days."  (ha ha)


We TISSUE a Merry Christmas Gift Tag

This is a fun, inexpensive gift just to let people know that you are thinking of them!

I don't suppose any of you remember Romper Room?  It was a local (?) TV show when I was a kid in the 60's.  At the end of each broadcast, the hostess would look through a magic mirror and recite this rhyme, "Romper, bomper, stomper boo.  Tell me, tell me, tell me, do.  Magic Mirror, tell me today, did all my friends have fun at play?"  She would then name the children that she saw in "television land".  "I can see Kathy and Charlie and Julie and Tommy..."  I FAITHFULLY watched, just waiting for her to say my name, but she never did.  😞



I also thought that I was "song-worthy".  How come they never wrote a song about Karen (hey, whatcha wearin')?!?  After a long wait, there was finally a character named "Karen" in Frosty the Snowman!  Remember her?
Karen from Frosty the Snowman

Unfortunately, my name is now associated with the "Karen" meme.  (Do babies named "Karen" even exist or do they suddenly appear at age 40 and want to speak to the manager?!?)  Over the last few years, people would say various "Karen" things to me and laugh.  I "laughed" too, but I didn't even know what they were talking about until recently (ouch)!  Anyway, I digress, but the "blog growth" people are always saying that my readers want to "get to know me".  Is that really true?  Maybe not so much?  Let's get back to the free printable gift ideas! 😀

Print this tag on cardstock and attach to a box of tissues for an inexpensive (but cute) gift.



I used boxes of tissues, but the purse-size ones would be great for a favor-type present.  You can either tie the tag on with ribbon or Baker's Twine or use a loop of tape right on the punch-out opening.

Free printable We TISSUE a Merry Christmas gift tag

Stick with me, I think you will really like the simplicity of the "Ten Days of Gifting".  I'm trying to get all of the individual gift ideas posted, so I can wrap everything up and explain it all.  Note:  The "grow your blog" people also say how important your profile pic is.  I can tell you that my cartoon looks just like me (with less wrinkles - ha!).  I made a Jib-Jab of myself that I will try to remember to share in the Ten Days of Gifting how-to post in case you want to 'see' the real (ish) me as a reindeer.  😆

Enjoy!  💗 Karen

P.S.  I am going to turn my "comments" back on.  I turned them off for a long time because I was getting some weird ones.  However, I'm ready to try it again.  Let me know what you are thinking and what types of "free" things you'd like to see on this blog!

Free printable gift tag:  We TISSUE a Merry Christmas


Image by Marleen Kuiper from Pixabay

Tissue Gifts

Don't miss a post!  Please enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top