It's The Most Wonderful Time for a Beer

 I'm posting a lot this week, partly because I am on vacation and partly because I want to get everything uploaded in case you want to join in on my fun, easy "Ten Days of Gifting".


I've created two versions of this free printable gift tag for you (Beer or Root Beer).


It's the Most Wonderful Time for a Beer gift tag

Sing the words to the tune of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"

Free printable gift tag, It's the most wonderful time for root beer!

Simply tie the gift tag onto a bottle of beer (or root beer).  Option:  If you want to gift someone an entire case of either beverage, then just use a loop of tape on the back to attach the tag.

It's the most wonderful time for a beer gift tag

We live in Minnesota, but I work with a lady from Wisconsin.  This particular beer is only sold in Wisconsin, so she picked it up for me.  Use this gift tag on their current favorite beer OR let them try a taste test with something new.  I am not a big fan of beer, but I hear good things about Spotted Cow, so I'm curious!

It's the most wonderful time for a beer!

In Minnesota, we also have a delicious root beer that is sold at Costco/Target/Cub called Killebrew Root Beer.  I'm not sure if it is national, but use a local favorite if you end up liking the Root Beer tag.



Image by GraphicMama-team from Pixabay
© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top