Free Printable Dog & Cat Gift Tags

One silver lining is that pet adoptions have risen during the Covid-19 pandemic.  My oldest (out on his own) recently adopted a one-year old rescue named Remmie.  She seems to be a very nice dog, and that got us thinking...


Free Printable Dog Gift Tags

Free Printable Cat Gift Tags


We currently have one pet, a sweet cat named Maybelline.  She is the snuggliest kitty that we have ever had.

Kitty in a window

We have been without a dog for a few years, and I did like the freedom of that; however my husband was ready for another pet.  My niece's dog recently had pups, so we will be getting one just before Christmas.  Here is a pic of our future pup (Finn), he is about a week and a half old.

New puppy

Way back when, my sister-in-law told me that she received "presents" from her animals at Christmas time.  I thought that was a cute idea since pets really do become like family members!  So in case you want to give a gift to your pet or receive one from your pet, I've made us some new gift tags.  You can either punch a hole for a ribbon or just tape these directly on the package.

Free Printable Fleas Navidog Gift Tag


Fleas Navidog free printable gift tag

*******************************

Free Printable Meowy Christmas Gift Tag


Meowy Christmas free printable gift tag


We have puppies on the brain, so I made one more just because it made me smile.

Free Printable Happy Howlidays Gift Tag


This is an optional idea for my "Ten Days of Gifting"...wishing you a very happy howliday season!  Karen

Free Printable Dog & Cat Gift Tags

Thank you:

Image by Sven Lachmann from Pixabay
Image by GraphicMama-team from Pixabay

Free printable dog & cat gift tags


© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top