Jingle BILLS or Silver BILLS Gift Idea

My kids are now in their twenties and CASH remains king as far as presents go.  Just handing them money is boring, so I always try to find unique ways to gift it to them.  I originally saw this idea here, but there wasn't a printable, so I made one of each to share with you!

Jingle Bills


I found these jingle bells at our local Dollar Tree in the Christmas Ornament section.  They were pre-decorated - bonus!


Silver Bills Gift Idea


Next, download/print the free tags.


Click here for Jingle Bills (4 tags per sheet)

Click here for Silver Bills (4 tags per sheet)

Use a paper trimmer to cut out your tags.  Try to leave an even border on all sides.  I used a ruler to measure to the approximate center and then dropped my mark slightly (because of the leaves on my bells).  My first try was too high and you couldn't read the words, so this will depend on what your actual bells look like.  My hole punch would not reach, so I used an X-acto knife to cut a little X over my center mark.  Push through with the end of a pen to make the hole bigger if necessary. 

Jingle Bills Gift Idea

I threaded the hanger through the hole and taped it to the back.

Jingle Bills Gift Idea

Fold your money in half, in half, in half, in half and push it up into the bell opening.  I did have to bend the bell edges apart a bit to make the money fit.  (Use the end of a scissor or a screwdriver.)

Here is the final product - Jingle Bills:


Silver Bills gift idea


Here is a close-up of Silver Bills:


Silver Bills gift idea

I plan to put the entire thing in a little box, wrap it up and put it under the tree!

Jingle Bills


Merry Christmas!

© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top