2014 Super Bowl Commercial Rating Sheet

The Super Bowl is this Sunday and a big part of the fun is watching the commercials.  I have a notoriously short memory, so I have come up with a "cheat sheet" to help me remember which ones were my favorites!


I found the 2014 list of advertisers at i4u.com.


At our party, we tend to rate/discuss after each one...
  • If we didn't like the commercial, it was a "fumble".
  • If we liked the commercial, it is a "completion".
  • If we loved it, then "TOUCHDOWN"!
(I also left space to write little notes to help me remember the gist of each commercial.)


This will be my first foray into sharing a printable, so fingers crossed!  (Hmm, I am able to open it, but please choose "landscape" under properties before you print.  I have more to figure out, but this should work for Sunday's game!)



It is also easy to make a "numbers" board for your party (this keeps everyone interested in the score if there are prizes!):  Easy Super Bowl Game Board

I hope it is a good game (but we are rooting for Peyton)!




© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top