Monday, July 9, 2012

The Sweet Smell of Success



My oldest son graduated from high school this year.  We knew we'd need to buy him a laptop for college, but we decided to postpone that until mid-summer to minimize the distraction of it all (if you know what I mean).  I wanted him to have something to open on graduation day, so I decided to "upgrade" his cologne from the Axe/Old Spice sprays that he favored.


The lady at Macy's said that this was their most popular scent/set and he liked it!  (If your cologne has a gift with purchase bag of some sort, look HERE for another idea!)

Simply substitute perfume for the cologne and this idea works equally well for a girl, or for someone who just received a promotion at work!

"The Sweet Smell of Success" is a
scents-ible gift idea, right?!?

 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture of you two! You look beautiful! It was risky to upgrade his fragrance without his input....glad it went well. I will have to smell him the next time I see him! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...