Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oscar Party Gift Basket Ideas


"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille..."

(Note:  Spoiler Alert for Kayla and Kandi!)

I'm not 100% sure how I ended up having the "sister" Oscar party every year, but today I'll be sharing my 2011 gift basket items (SWAG) with you.

I always try to keep the entire gift around $10 for each sis.  This year my items were mainly from the dollar section at Target, with the soap from Walgreens and the Turbie Twist from Home Goods.  (I consider the turban to be my "Pièce de résistance" at $4.99!)

Very Hollywood, right?!?

(I also love the "Strawberry Champagne" bubble bath and hand sanitizer.)


Note:  The Posh Sugar Scrub was from a previous post.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday night!
  
(Don't forget to print your Oscar Ballots and Bingo Cards.)

**********************************************

Are you wondering about my Oscar picks?

I don't want to give too much away, but the actor from
The King's Speech may be my...

  
 


 "FIRTH" choice for an Oscar this year! :-)


3 comments:

  1. Awesome basket! I'd be firth in line to get one, if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun! have a great time with your sisters! i may have to give this a whirl- before i had kids i was always the one who threw the girlfriend "get-to-gethers" and dinner parties. maybe i've still got it???? lol
    i bought some of the dawn (with my walgreens coupon) so i can make the hand soap! so excited even if i don't pull off the whole party thing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...