Monday, February 14, 2011

Oscar Party Ballot and Bingo



I'm starting to think about my upcoming Oscar party.  Even if you aren't having a party, it is still fun to fill out the ballot.  Here is a link:

I also found a FUN Oscar Bingo link, specific to this year.  There are 12 different cards: 

If you mute the commercials and long-winded speeches, it makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch.

(Oh yeah, and critique the clothes/makeup/hairstyles!)

Start planning your party...In my upcoming posts, I'll be giving you some simple, inexpensive ideas for your SWAG baskets!

(SWAG = Stuff We All Get)

Here's a link!  Oscar Party Gift Basket Ideas

3 comments:

  1. Oscar Party!!! Whoo hoo!!! Now if we could just Skype Kayla in it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know I left an award for you on my blog. All the details and the award are here. Thanks for having such an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...