Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones!


Make a skeleton bones treat!


Put a mini marshmallow on both ends of a pretzel stick.  Melt almond bark (or white chocolate chips) according to package directions.  Dip the "bone" into the melted candy.  Remove with a fork and gently tap off the excess.  Place on waxed paper to dry.

My son made these...some he made into "crossbones" which were cute, too.  He also had the idea of making big bones using a pretzel rod and large marshmallows.  (Have you seen the super-sized ones?!?)  We haven't tried this yet, but we do have ingredients left over...


(Are you wondering where I dug up this idea?  I don't exactly know, but I can tell you that it was a bone-afide hit in my house!  I had a race with my son to see who could  make more of these.  He won, but only by a marrow margin.  There were just fractures of a second separating us!  Here's a little bit of tibia for you...a human skeleton, on average, weighs about 20 pounds!  What?  You don't think it takes a lot of skull to come up with these factoids?  Well, what can I say?  I am pretty much blogging pro-bone-o!  Anyway, if you'd femur comfortable, I'll tell you some jokes that I hope you'll find humerus!)


JOKES:

Why are skeletons so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin!


What did the skeleton say when he caught his brother lying?
You can't fool me, I can see right through you!


What happened to the boat that sank in a river full of piranhas?
It came back with a skeleton crew!


What did the motorcycle riding skeleton say?
I'm...bone to be wiiiiiiild!


 

Thanks for reading this post and...

Bone-appetit!!!

© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top