ANSWERS -- Fish Pun Game

Last week I had my kids try out the fish pun game.  I had to twist their arm, but then they kind of got into it.  Sometimes I had to sing the line from the song using the real word and then they were able to figure out the fishy equivalent.  There was a lot of eye-rolling and "Really, mom?  REALLY?"  "That one was kind of weak."  "LAME!"  "I think you need to be waaaaay older than us to know these songs..."  But you know what?  They were smiling!

(2015)  I have updated this game as a free Printable!





Here are the answers!  Because on my blog...
"You get by with a little KELP from your friends!"


--------------------------------------------------


Grey skies are gonna clear up…PIRANHA happy face!

Match MACKEREL, Match MACKEREL, make me a match!

The hills are alive…with The FLOUNDER Music!

CLAM every mountain…ford every stream!

Can you feel the love…TUNA-ight?

Oh, what a beautiful MARLIN!  Oh, what a beautiful day!

COD Bless America, land that I love!

This is the dawning of the age of AQUARIUMS

MAHI’s making eyes at me!

SALMON-chanted evening…

A dream is a FISH your CARP makes!

Boogie Woogie BLUEGILL Boy…

Life is a CRAB-aret, old chum!

I never SMELT this way before…

Go tell ANCHOVY, the old gray goose is dead…

Thanks for the MANTA RAY’s!

Big girls don’t COI!

© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top