Free Tea Party Printable

If you read my last post, then you know that January is National Hot Tea Month.  I encouraged you to get together with some friends for tea.  To go along with this idea, I found a very cute free printable for you!

Why not host a Mad Hatter-inspired Tea Party
(to celebrate your "unbirthday")?!?



(B. Nute Productions, for personal use only.)

*******************************************************************
After printing the tags on cardstock and cutting them out, you could:
  • Attach them to two different teacups as your centerpiece.  Fill the "Drink Me" cup with various teabag flavors and the "Eat Me" cup with chocolates.

  • Make them into bookmarks.  (Glue them together back-to-back and tie on a ribbon.  You could even laminate them.)

  • Attach the tags to small cello bags filled with candy/tea to send home with your guests as party favors.

  • Instead of tea with girlfriends, have a special tea party with your child.  (It would be fun to stuff a large "Alice" doll into a small dollhouse!)

The possibiliTEAs are endless!


(If you don't have teacups/saucers, borrow them or head over to your local Goodwill and buy mismatched sets.)



I'd like to be a teabag...
And stay at home all day.
I'd talk to other teabags...
In a teabag sort of way.

I wouldn't have to do a thing...
A life of bliss, you see.
Except, that once in all my life,
I'd make a cup of tea!



© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top