Candy Bar Brownies

Thursday (Jan. 27) is Chocolate Cake Day...
in my mind, brownies are close enough!

(My sister sent me this recipe so I felt it was my duty to try it...
all for the good of the blog, of course!)



You will need a 13x9 (family size) box of brownie mix and three large Symphony bars.

Mix the brownies according to the package directions.  Pour approximately 1/2 the batter into a greased cake pan.  Unwrap the three candy bars and place them on top.  Cover them with the rest of the brownie batter.
















Bake according to the package directions (depending on your oven, you may need to leave them in a tiny bit longer than it says).  Let them cool...and enjoy!

(These candy bars have nuts and toffee chips in them, so there is a little crunch.)



Easy (and the kids liked them)!

The cost for the whole thing was around $5.00,
so if you need "fancy" brownies, give these a try!

(I'm already wondering what other candy bars to try...Caramello anyone?!?)



© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top