Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter (and print your photos)!




If you order your pictures online from RitzPix like I do (for same day, in-store pickup), I wanted to let you know that they are having an Easter print sale through Tuesday (4-26-11).  4x6 prints are $.09...





I still print my favorite photos.  I just heard on the radio that because digital technology changes so quickly, many of the photos that people think are safe are actually...

 "unrecoverable".


Don't print all of the photos you take, be selective, but do print the important ones!


Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Since having the digital camera, I found that I rarely get prints. The "intention" is to create photo books online, but ...

    I think I'll take your advice & order copies of the irraplaceable ones just in case my computer decides to hiccup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i missed this deal- i need to print more pics! i subscribe to a pro-flickr account for $25 per year & transfer my photo's there - need to make more photo books for sure! flickr also has free accounts for people who don't take as many photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...