Merry Chris-Moose Girlfriend Gift Idea

Christmas is approaching, so I'm going to share one of my past "girlfriend" gift ideas.  We keep these presents in the $5 - $10 range.

(In general, I try to give things that can be eaten up or used up.)

One year, I decided on a "moose" theme.  I bought Harry & David Moose Munch and Olay Body Mousse (it is like lotion).  I wrapped it using a brown grocery bag (use clear packaging tape to seal it).  Then I cut out antlers and circles/ovals for the eyes/nose (or you could simply draw the face on).

It turned out to be kind of 'homely cute'
if you know what I mean...


Do you remember the Rocky and Bullwinkle?

Rocky:  Wow, Bullwinkle, you must weigh 1200 pounds!

Bullwinkle:  Yup, and it's all mooscle!



Do you have any inexpensive, but cute gift ideas to share?
© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top