Famous TV Quotes Game



What TV show are these famous quotes from?

(1950's - 1980's)





1)  "I see nothing.  I know nothing."

2)  "Who loves ya, baby?"

3)  "It's the big one, Elizabeth.  I'm coming to join you!"

4)  "Up your nose with a rubber hose!"

5)  "Missed it by THAT much!"

6)  "One of these day, POW, right in the kisser!"

7)  "Just the facts, Ma'am."

8)  "Oh, there's just one more thing..."

9)  "This tape will self-destruct in five seconds."

10)  "Let's be careful out there."

11)  "I pity the fool..."

12)  "God will get you for that, Walter!"





How did you do?  Scroll down for the answers...







1)  "I see nothing.  I know nothing."  (Hogan's Heroes)

2)  "Who loves ya, baby?"  (Kojak)

3)  "It's the big one, Elizabeth.  I'm coming to join you!"  (Sanford & Son)

4)  "Up your nose with a rubber hose!"  (Welcome Back, Kotter)

5)  "Missed it by THAT much!"  (Get Smart!)

6)  "One of these day, POW, right in the kisser!"  (The Honeymooners)

7)  "Just the facts, Ma'am."  (Dragnet)

8)  "Oh, there's just one more thing..."  (Columbo)

9)  "This tape will self-destruct in five seconds."  (Mission Impossible)

10)  "Let's be careful out there."  (Hill Street Blues)

11)  "I pity the fool..."  (The A-Team)

12)  "God will get you for that, Walter!"  (Maude)



Did you have a "can't miss it" show that you watched when you were young?

I was a Friday night fan of The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family and when I could get away with it...the racy Love American Style!


© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top