October Fun at Nickelodeon Universe

"Adventures!"

I feel like everyone knows of hidden gems and fun things to do that others may not be aware of.  I'd like to use this blog to share some of my adventure ideas and find out some of yours!  At first, these might seem like "Minnesota" things, but I'd also like to expand it to include fun things to do in other parts of the country.

Nickelodeon Universe (Mall of America) has family-friendly events every year mid to late October.  This is not an inexpensive idea, but for the price of a wristband, the kids went on rides and "Nick-or-Treated" at different stations.  There were also some cute photo ops.  It was busy, but not terrible.  My hubby doesn't like this kind of stuff, so I went with a girlfriend and we had a great time!


This year their event is called BLACKOUT and it sounds like fun!  (My teens would love the glow in the dark tattoos, but this is really geared toward younger kids.)

October 22 & 23 and October 29 & 30
5:00 - 10:00 p.m.
   Experience the thrill of Blackout at Nickelodeon Universe®!
  • Black Light Atmosphere
  • Rides
  • Live Music
  • Bubble Dance Party
  • Costume Contests
  • Glow in the Dark Airbrush Tattoos
  • Black Light T-Shirt Making
  • Make Your Own Spooky Goo
  • Themed Entertainment

I'll be telling you about Zoo Boo in the next couple of days...
What other fall events are out there that we may not know about?

© RKO Ideas Galore. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top